Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hello loyal readers!   As is apparent, I took a little (ok....a loooooong) break from caking after the last show.  I also realized that I never posted pics of the finished cake, so without further ado, here they are:

Front view of the cake, showing the table also. 

Table decorations are rock candy (purchased from Cracker Barrel - loooooooooove Cracker Barrel by the way.....there is no better road-trip restaurant IMO!), and small forget me knots, sprinkled on the tablecloth. 

Tablecloth is a blue satin material with diamond-studded toule over it, edges binded with satin ribbon.









Here are pictures of each 'side' of the cake:





























Here is a closeup of the igloo, trees and totem pole.  There is also rock candy on this level of the cake to simulate ice:

Last but not least, the polar bears and flowers from the top of the cake.  Don't you just love the polar bears?!?!  I do, they are so cute!!!!


There will be more posts coming this week......I'm doing a 10th anniversary cake for my cousin and his wife for the 12th of June, so there will be a flurry of cake activity this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment