Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's Done, It's Done, It's Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case you couldn't guess, the cake is finished!    There is some left to do to it once I set it up tomorrow, but everything I can do before leaving home is done!

The car is even packed up, and so am I, lol.

I don't have any pictures tonight, because I forgot to take them while finishing up everything I had to do.

I put borders on the two bottom tiers, made the two polar bears, and some other stuff, lol.  I'm just too tired to remember it all, but everything is done.  The car is all packed up, I just have to put my bags with my clothes and stuff in it tomorrow morning.

I am heading out EARLY (6:15am!!), so hopefully am going to bed fairly early (it's all relative, lol) tonight!

I will have pictures to post tomorrow night after the cake is set up :D

No comments:

Post a Comment