Monday, December 13, 2010

It's...................Cookie Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the title said, today was cookie day.  I got a LOT of cookies baked today.....four of the six varieties I had planned to get done.  The other two will get done tomorrow.

All of the cookie recipes that I am using can be found in Joann Fluke's Hannah Swenson mystery books.  The recipe's are not available online because they are publishing a cookbook next fall.  However, you can see a list of the recipes and which book they are in.  I simply borrowed the books I needed from the library.

Without further ado, here are the cookies that were baked today!

Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
White Chocolate Supremes


Peanut Butter Melts


Boggles (Cranberry-Oatmeal Cookies)


On the docket for tomorrow are Cherry Bombs and Orange Snaps.  I also still need to cut my caramel candies and wrap them.  After that, I have to dip my cake truffles and coat some dog biscuits in carob and yogurt.  Those are Wednesday's activities, lol.  Thursday will hopefully be reserved for packaging up all these yummy treats to start handing out this weekend!  Friday I am baking and decorating a cake and cupcakes for Saturday.  Somewhere in there, I need to make Cocoa Cones also.  Hopefully there isn't anything I have forgotten!  

Oh!  Next week I am endeavoring to make gluten/casein free cake truffles and caramel.  Possibly caramel apples also - we'll see!

~Chelle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment