Happy Easter everyone!
On the off chance that you're all wondering how the Easter cake came out, well...............it came out pretty good.
No airbrush yet :( Can't figure out what's wrong with it. If anyone can help, it seems as though whatever part the trigger moves to adjust the air flowing through the gun is stuck wide open.
So, I decided to try hand painting some flowers on the cake. I found a picture online (yeah for free coloring pages!) and printed it out. My original plan was to transfer the design to the cake and paint it. However........not so easy on fondant that has sat out overnight on the cake. Sooooooooooo, I went for it and painted it freehand on the cake. It doesn't look half bad if I do say so myself :D I also decided it needed some grass and little flowers along the bottom of the cake.
Here's what it looks like: